The meeting attended the following:
- Lazar Kotevski, Mayor of Novaci – LP1
- Pasois Dimitrios, Mayor of Almopia – LP2
- Votsari Eleftheria, JTS Communication & Technical Assistance Officer
- Kalderemtzi Despoina, Vice mayor of Almopia – LP2
- Theodoridis Anastasios, Vice mayor of Almopia – LP2
- Christou Anastasios, Vice mayor of Almopia– LP2
- Katerina Chukaleska, Project Manager – LP1
- Kristina Pavloski, Project Assistant – LP1
- Biljana Spirkoska, Financial Manager – LP1
- Igorce Risteski, Representative from the Municipality of Novaci – LP1
- Tsimas Nikos, Scientific collaborator – LP2
- Papadopoulou Sapfo, Department of Technical Services, Municipality of Almopia – LP2
- Christopoulou Maria, Department of Technical Services, Municipality of Almopia – LP2
- Nikolaidis Konstantinos, President of the Municipal Council of Almopia – LP2
- Charizopoulos Konstantinos, General Secretary of the Municipality of Almopia – LP2
- Ioannidis Isidoros, Collaborator of the Municipality of Almopia – LP2
- Avramidou Sofia, Secretary of Mayor of Almopia – LP2
- Papaspirou Maria, Secretary of Department of Technical Services, Municipality of Almopia – LP2
- Ioannis Mouratidis, External expert – LP2
- Eleftheriadou Olga, External expert – LP2
- Agorastidou Marina, External expert – LP2
- Zelegkou Androniki, Interpreter – LP2
- Nikolovski Blagojce, Responsible for camera and photos within the Municipality of Novaci – LP1
- Kuleski Lazar, Driver – LP1
After the verification of quorum, the meeting starts with the welcome addresses of the Mayors. Both Mayors pointed out the necessity for such actions, highlighting the natural and cultural wealth of the regions of Novaci and Almopia, respectively.
Subjects to be discussed:
1) Brief Presentation of the project
2) Presentation of the timetable, partners responsibilities and the profile, activities & expected results of the project
3) Communication Plan
4) Constitution of the steering committee
5) Discussion on implementation issues
For the subject 1
Taking into account the approved Application Form of the project “Living history living Nature” a presentation took place by Nikos Tsimas, scientific collaborator of Municipality of Almopia, explaining the main concept and the future progress – the needs and the demands-.
For the subject 2
Taking into account the approved Application Form of the project “Living history living Nature” a short presentation took place by Katerina Chukaleska, the Overall Lead Partner Project Manager, explaining the responsibilities of both partners and describing the profile, the activities & the expected results of the project for both partners.
For the subject 3
Based on the approved application form of the project “Living history living Nature” a presentation took place by Olga Eleftheriadou, external expert of the Financial Lead Partner, identifying the overall communication strategy of the project, the target groups, the communication actions and tools, the achievement indicators and the financial resources.
For the subject 4
According to the approved application form of the project “Lhi-Lna”, a Steering Committee was composed by representatives of both partners who were defined during the kick off meeting. The role of the Steering Committee is the support and coordination of the implementation of the project. Its members will be in constant communication throughout the implementation duration.
For the subject 5
During the discussion on implementation issues,the participating partners agreed that concerning Work Package 2: Information & Publicity it is better to be checked by the JTS.
Highlighting also the need for ongoing communication between partners, the participating partners decided to arrange a meeting in Novaci in approximately three months. The exact date has not determined yet. The final date will be arranged via e-mail.
At this point on 13.30 p.m the meeting ends.